[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Navigation WG Virtual Spring 2021 Meetings Telecon Schedule

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 29 20:11:44 UTC 2021

All:

The results of our WG survey regarding the Spring Meetings schedule are in. By a fair margin, Option 2 was the group preference.

Topics are not yet allocated to the days... that's the next step, but probably ODM, ADM, CDM in the first week (unless any of the editors cannot do those dates).

The attachment contains a notional schedule, but it can be revised according to Lead Editor availability. The only agenda that is fixed is 28-May-2021, but the content can often be reduced if we need more time for some technical discussion.

Action for Lead Editors: Please let me know meeting dates that do NOT work for you...