[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] [EXTERNAL] ADM 1.10

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Sep 27 18:49:59 UTC 2020

Alain, Julie:  Attached is my CRM for ADM P1.10. According to my records, all sections of the document have been reviewed and commented upon by at least one reviewer. You have the option to call the review "complete" as of 01-Oct-2020 if you choose. It would be nice to be able to provide feedback on the review comments in one of the upcoming Fall 2020 sessions, if possible.

Other MOIMS-NAV'rs: Our target date for returning comments to Alain and Julie is coming up 30-Sep-2020. If you plan to submit comments, please do so by that date, which may provide Alain and Julie time to consider the comments prior to the upcoming Fall Meetings.

Thanks!
David