[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Telecon 07-Oct-2020

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Sep 26 13:17:56 UTC 2020

All:
Below is information for our next scheduled telecon. The "Lead Document" is yet to be determined. If any Lead Editor is prepared to discuss current work, please let me know and you will be scheduled. If Editors would prefer to wait until the Fall Meetings, that's fine and we will restrict the meeting duration to the first hour in order to discuss items #2 and #3 and any other business.

Webex info is below and attached.

07-Oct-2020 1300-1500 UTC (Webex link to join meeting below)

Agenda:
1. << Lead document TBD >>
2. Action Items Status
3. Fall 2020 Meetings Status

Local Times
===========
6:00 AM 0600: Los Angeles
7:00 AM 0700: Denver
8:00 AM 0800: Houston
9:00 AM 0900: Washington DC
2:00 PM 1400: London
3:00 PM 1500: Darmstadt
3:00 PM 1500: Toulouse
8:00 PM 2000: Krasnoyarsk
10:00 PM 2200: Tokyo
10:00 PM 2200: Daejon

CCSDS Nav WG

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

6:00 am  |  (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)  |  2 hrs

Meeting number (access code): 199 101 3199

Meeting password: navwg

Join meeting<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/j.php?MTID=m88cdcdc783076a026ecb4e528f47208a>

Join by phone

+1-510-210-8882 USA Toll

Global call-in numbers<https://jpl.webex.com/jpl/globalcallin.php?MTID=mc6c5e1d0e605e76b30b591121c57e0d1>

Toll Free: 844-JPL-WEBX (844-575-9329)

Can't join the meeting?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.