[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Meetings Proposals

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Sep 26 12:53:53 UTC 2020

All:

As you have likely heard, the upcoming CCSDS Fall 2020 Meetings will be conducted in "virtual" fashion, as was done in Spring 2020. As Frank mentioned to me, "It is really unfortunate that we again cannot meet in person, but it is understandable and was expected".

Attached is a document that discusses 3 possible options for the Fall Meetings. Frank and I are looking for input from the Working Group members as to which of the options is preferred. There may be other ideas that are not discussed here. The allocation of topics to meeting days is also prospective and subject to availability of presenters. There are quite possibly other constraints that I have not taken into consideration.

Options discussed are:

Option #1: Three Week Meeting Series, Two Meetings per Week (12 Meeting Hours)

Option #2: Two Week Meeting Series, Three Meetings per Week (12 Meeting Hours)

Option #3: Two Week Meeting Series, Two Meetings per Week (8 Meeting Hours)

Please review these options and we will discuss in our telecon upcoming 07-Oct-2020.