[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: [CCSDS-All] Reminders and final information for the upcoming CCSDS Meetings

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 17 18:20:26 UTC 2019

All:

Just in case you didn't receive this directly from the Secretariat...

See you next week!

David

From: CCSDS-All <ccsds-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of CCSDS-All <ccsds-all at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 11:14 AM
To: "ccsds-all at mailman.ccsds.org" <ccsds-all at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [CCSDS-All] Reminders and final information for the upcoming CCSDS Meetings

Dear CCSDS Meeting Attendees,

Thank you all for registering for this fall’s meetings. Registration has reached a record level and we expect attendance of the meetings will as well. I have a few final reminders for all of you.

Lunch
ESA has arranged for lunch to be available daily on the third level of the conference area. A self-service buffet and a selection of non-alcoholic beverages will be available for a cost of 12 Euros. Payment will be by cash only. It will not be possible to pay by credit card.

CCSDS Dinner on 23 October
You should have all received an email with the details of the dinner for CCSDs on 23 October 2019 arranged by ESA. If you have any questions, please let me know. Vouchers for this dinner must be procured on Monday 21 October 2019 at the registration desk at the conference venue. Please note that we can accept cash (Euro) only.

Wireless Network at the Darmstadium
SSID: CCSDS2019
Password: CCSDS_Fall_2019

Possible Lufthansa Labor Strike at Frankfurt and Munich Airports
It was brought to my attention that there is a strike scheduled for Sunday, 20 October 2019, by Lufthansa Cabin Crew from 06:00-11:00. This may impact many of your arrival flights. Lufthansa plans to maintain their flight program and schedule. Additional information from Lufthansa is available at https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/flight-information.

We have been asked to leave the meeting venue no later than 18:00h each day to allow for normal closing procedures at the Darmstadium. If you anticipate meeting later than 18:00h, please let me know as soon as possible and I will try to arrange a room at ESOC. Additional information may be found at https://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2019Fall/default.aspx. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I may provide additional information.

I look forward to seeing all of you next week in Darmstadt.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
W: 301-837-3901 | michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com>
7515 Mission Drive, Seabrook, MD 20706
ASRC Federal | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent.

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.