[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Tracking Data Message P1.4

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 17 00:42:08 UTC 2019

All:

Attached are copies of an update to the Tracking Data Message version P1.4. When I was working on the P1.3 incorporating Ralph's request from DLR, I realized that the work we have been doing with migrating material from annexes into the SANA Registry was NOT reflected in that document. All changes in this version of the document are related to the SANA registry.

We will discuss these documents at the Fall Meetings next week... I don't think there's much need to review beforehand unless you really want to.