[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CDM Pink Book V1.0.1 Draft

SWINBURNE, Brian [UK] brian.swinburne at airbus.com
Thu Nov 14 11:48:25 UTC 2019

Hi All,

At the fall meetings we decided that a two week period would be granted to all NAV working group members post circulation of the CDM proposed modification slides to provide comments, this deadline has now passed so I propose that we close the current comment phase so that I can produce a draft pink book for distribution at the end of January, we can then re-open the floor for comments on said draft in February 2020.  For info I also extended the two week comment period to the Space Data Association membership, only one response was received, this being from Iridium who were in broad agreement with the modifications proposed but highlighted a concern over backwards compatibility, this will be taken on board in the drafting phase.  No further comments were received from the working group.

Best Regards

Brian SWINBURNE
Space Surveillance and Intelligence Manager
Senior Expert: Space Situational Awareness
Space Directorate | Flight Dynamics - TCSKT2-TL1
Airbus Defence and Space

T : +44 (0)1249 85 3607 | M: +44 (0)7766 53 6425
brian.swinburne at airbus.com<mailto:brian.swinburne at airbus.com>

Airbus Defence and Space
1001 SKYNET Drive | Corsham | SN13 9NP | United Kingdom

This email is for the intended addressee only. The content of this email may be subject to UK Export Control Act (ECA) 2002 regulations. If you received it in error, or as an export, then you must not use, misuse, retain, disseminate or otherwise deal with it. Please notify the sender by return of e-mail. The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Airbus Defence and Space. Nothing in this e-mail shall bind Airbus Defence and Space in any contract or obligation.

Airbus Defence and Space Limited, registered in England and Wales No. 02449259. Registered office: Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AS, England.