[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ADM P1.8 Review Assignments

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jun 9 02:08:15 UTC 2019

All:

Attached are review assignments for the Attitude Data Messages (ADM) P1.8 draft. Also attached are the "changes accepted" version and the "changes tracked" version of the ADM with respect to prior drafts (wrt P1.7, which was not formally reviewed, and possibly P1.6). Finally, a blank CRM is attached for your comments.

Per the discussion at the most recent Nav WG telecon, the target date to complete reviews is 15-Jul-2018.

NOTE: This review is a TECHNICAL review, which is different than the proofreading reviews we have recently completed for the "Navigation Data - Definitions & Conventions" Green Book and the "Re-Entry Data Message" Red Book. These recent reviews in general assumed stable, converged technical content, and we were looking for misspellings, awkward phraseology, punctuation errors, etc. The ADM P1.8 is the first version of the ADM to include the new Attitude Comprehensive Message and other changes to the APM and AEM, so it will be important to ensure technical correctness.

When you have completed your review, please email your CRM to the WG at moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org .

P.S.:  Apologies for the delay in sending out these assignments. As I noted during last week's telecon, I wanted to ensure that the proofreading reviews for documents nearing publication were prioritized. I decided that the best way to do that was to not send out these assignments until the proofreading reviews were complete.