[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Request for CCSDS Navigation Standards Normative Annex Registry: "Celestial Body Reference Frames"

Space Assigned Numbers Authority info at sanaregistry.org
Wed Feb 13 20:55:46 UTC 2019

Hi David,

The Celestial Body Reference Frames registry is now in production.
https://sanaregistry.org/r/celestial_body_reference_frames

Moreover, we managed to add the support for images with text in the
cells so we will be able to support your material with this kind of data.

Best regards,
Julien Bernard
Space Assigned Numbers Authority