[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Final version of ISO briefing to UN COPUOS

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at agi.com
Wed Feb 13 14:44:01 UTC 2019

In case you are interested, here are “as presented”  versions of my  ISO briefing I presented today at UN COPUOS STSC entitled “International Organization for Standardization (ISO) activities for Long-Term Sustainability (LTS) of space activities.”

This gives an overview of ISO, its relevant committees and standards development activities for long-term sustainability of space activities (LTS), and the overall alignment of these standards with LTS guidelines.

Thanks to those who provided helpful suggestions/review.

Dan

Daniel L. Oltrogge
Director, Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics, Incorporated
Voice: 719-482-4552   ҉   E-mail: oltrogge at agi.com