[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ODM P2.38 Comments (Part 5)

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 28 02:00:35 UTC 2019

 Dan:

Fifth and final increment of CRM comments on the ODM P2.38. This batch completes comments on Annexes C through M (but in general I skipped annexes D through G containing examples... we can catch these later when the OCM content converges).

Thanks for your patience as I worked my way through the document... and apologies for the long time it took me.

P.S.:  Unless someone else has any additional ODM P2.38 comments for Dan, I'm going to mark the "Review ODM P2.38" action item complete.