[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ODM P2.38 Comments (Part 3)

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 16 21:23:13 UTC 2019

Dan:

Third increment of CRM comments on the ODM P2.38. This batch completes comments on Sections from 6.2.6 through 6.2.8, plus Annex Section C3.

I'll continue my review of P2.38 and send you more (hopefully) soon. I have a day-by-day plan in my calendar that, if I can manage to keep it, will be complete on Sunday 28-Apr-2019 (although I am a couple of pages behind the pace). Apologies for delay...