[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Nav WG Telecon 24-Apr-2019 Needed???

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 19 19:41:57 UTC 2019

All:

I'm wondering if folks feel a need for one more Nav WG telecon on 24-Apr-2019 (next Wednesday). I had originally planned this in order to address any last minute issues prior to the Spring Meetings, but now I'm feeling the crunch of reviewing materials and trying to prepare for the Meetings.

If anyone feels a strong need to have an additional telecon, please advise ASAP (before 2300 UTC Monday 22-Apr-2019). Otherwise, I'm strongly considering cancelling it.

Thanks!