[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ODM P2.38 Comments (Part 2)

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 10 22:52:07 UTC 2019

Dan:

Second increment of CRM comments on the ODM P2.38. This batch completes comments on Sections 1 - 5, and from 6.2.4 through 6.2.5.

I'll continue my review of P2.38 and send you more (hopefully) soon. I have a day-by-day plan in my calendar that, if I can manage to keep it, will be complete on Sunday 28-Apr-2019. Apologies for delay...