[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Prototype for Navigation WG References "Sub-Registry"

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 26 02:54:31 UTC 2018

It would help if I attached the attachment...

DSB

On 11/25/18, 6:49 PM, "MOIMS-NAV-EXEC on behalf of Berry, David S (3920) via MOIMS-NAV-EXEC" <moims-nav-exec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org on behalf of moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org> wrote:

    Dear SANA:

    At the CCSDS Berlin Fall Meetings in October, the Navigation WG discussed with Julien Bernard a possible way to organize a set of references that are relevant to the standards developed by our working group. Attached is an MS Word document that summarizes my understanding of the possibilities for creating a sub-registry of the "References" registry, per our Berlin discussions.

    I realize this may require a bit of back & forth iteration... please advise if this is not clear, or not possible.

    Thanks!
    David Berry
    Navigation WG