[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Prototype for Navigation WG References "Sub-Registry"

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 26 02:49:10 UTC 2018

Dear SANA:

At the CCSDS Berlin Fall Meetings in October, the Navigation WG discussed with Julien Bernard a possible way to organize a set of references that are relevant to the standards developed by our working group. Attached is an MS Word document that summarizes my understanding of the possibilities for creating a sub-registry of the "References" registry, per our Berlin discussions.

I realize this may require a bit of back & forth iteration... please advise if this is not clear, or not possible.

Thanks!
David Berry
Navigation WG