[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ADM XML Material

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 31 19:45:21 UTC 2018

Frank:  I have attached your CRM with Dispositions. Thank you for your insightful review of the ADM/XML section! Virtually all of your suggestions have been implemented in the revised version attached.

Alain:  Please discard the original version of the ADM/XML material I sent on 26-Aug-2018. The attached incorporates Frank's suggestions. I hope I have not introduced re-work for you...