[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] RV: [CCSDS] NEM - thoughts and more

Fran Martínez Fadrique fmartinez at gmv.com
Mon Aug 27 17:07:29 UTC 2018

Hi all.
It seems that the JPL firewall has blocked some of the files that I have sent in the recent pass.
Following David’s suggestion, I have put them in the CWE server. All together as I have not permissions to create folders. I have also added the two e-mails in word format with the explanations and details provided at the time I sent them.
I have also added two zip files in case you want to download the two complete sets (MTG general and general example) at once.
The last exchange with Alain in the requirements and ideas document I have also uploaded separately.
The link address: https://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fmoims%2Fdocs%2FMOIMS-NAV%2FDraft%20Documents%2FNavigation%20Events%20Message%20%28NEM%29
Best regards,
Fran