[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ADM XML Material

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 27 04:40:57 UTC 2018

Alain:

I have attached material for the XML section of the ADM revision document. I think it's as complete as I can make it at this time. Missing pieces are:

1) Material on the ACM, which is still in the very early stages of development.

2) APM and AEM examples with the new fields. I have schema drafts in progress, but examples are not ready at this time.

Still, I think you could incorporate this material into the next ADM draft. It includes a mostly blank section 1 (only a couple of reference changes), blank sections 2 through 5. The main new material is in Section 6 and Section 8.

Hopefully this is in time to make it into your ADM P1.7 draft.