[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] XML Material for ODM

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 11 05:10:00 UTC 2017

Dan:

Attached is an initial draft of XML material for the ODM, in satisfaction of one of my Action Items. I've tried to make the document something you could just plug into the next draft of the ODM; that's why there are so many empty sections at the front... the material starts with Section 8 (a section that does not appear in the ODM P2.36).

P.S.:  I'm about 75% complete with a fairly comprehensive review of ODM P2.36. I will try hard to get it to you early this week.

P.S.2:  Next ODM material will be for the ADM...