[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] DRAFT Minutes from CCSDS Fall 2017 Meetings

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 20 00:53:22 UTC 2017

All:

Attached are DRAFT minutes from the CCSDS Fall 2017 Meetings recently conducted. Please review them (before 13-Dec-2017) and let me know of any corrections and/or modifications that should be made. We will plan to discuss finalizing the minutes during the 13-Dec-2017 telecon.

Change tracking is activated in the document, so you can mark up your suggestions and return the document to me for incorporation into the master document.

Thanks!