[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] DRAFT Minutes from CCSDS Fall 2017 Meetings

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at agi.com
Mon Nov 20 20:25:22 UTC 2017

David -

Great job, as always, in writing up the notes.

As stated in the notes, we'd agreed to remove the attitude time history from the OCM for now.

But a correction to these notes is that I'd asked for, and I believe you'd agreed, to retaining the simple attitude specification of the Optimally-Enclosing Box (OEB).  Hopefully you recall this as well.

Thanks much,

Dan

Daniel L. Oltrogge
SDC Program Mgr. and Sr. Research Astrodynamicist
Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics, Incorporated