[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Navigation WG Email List Maintenance Action

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jun 19 01:46:38 UTC 2017

Dear Subscribers to the MOIMS-NAV-EXEC at mailman.ccsds.org email list:

The CCSDS Management Council is conducting a maintenance action on CCSDS email lists.

Even though I feel our Navigation WG has no mailing list issues, I have been asked to send messages to the current subscribers to the following email lists to inquire about the desire to continue to remain on the lists:

1. MOIMS-NAV-EXEC at mailman.ccsds.org : internal CCSDS Navigation WG email list, heavily used for WG business, and

2. MOIMS-NAV at mailman.ccsds.org : open public email list, not often used (i.e., no internal WG correspondence).

As a recipient of this message are on both the INTERNAL working group mailing list and the open public email list, so you will receive 2 messages, one for each list.

Please respond to this email as to your preferences:  Remain on both internal and public lists, remain only on public list, or unsubscribe from both lists.

NOTE:  If you choose to "remain only on public list", you will be effectively "resigning" from the Navigation Working Group.

Thanks, and sorry for bugging you... just following orders.