[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Navigation WG Email List Maintenance Action

Alexandru.Mancas at esa.int Alexandru.Mancas at esa.int
Mon Jun 19 06:13:17 UTC 2017

Hi David,

I wish to remain on both mailing lists.

Best regards
Alexandru Mancas

ir. Alexandru Mancas
Space Surveillance and Tracking System Engineer
Space Situational Awareness Programme/GMV

ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
64293 Darmstadt
Germany
alexandru.mancas at esa.int | http://sst.ssa.esa.int
T +49 (0)6151 902 205

From:   "Berry, David S (3920)" <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>
To:     "moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org"
<moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   19/06/2017 03:46
Subject:        [MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Navigation WG Email List
Maintenance Action
Sent by:        "MOIMS-NAV-EXEC"
<moims-nav-exec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear Subscribers to the MOIMS-NAV-EXEC at mailman.ccsds.org email list:

The CCSDS Management Council is conducting a maintenance action on CCSDS
email lists.

Even though I feel our Navigation WG has no mailing list issues, I have
been asked to send messages to the current subscribers to the following
email lists to inquire about the desire to continue to remain on the
lists:

1. MOIMS-NAV-EXEC at mailman.ccsds.org : internal CCSDS Navigation WG email
list, heavily used for WG business, and

2. MOIMS-NAV at mailman.ccsds.org : open public email list, not often used
(i.e., no internal WG correspondence).

As a recipient of this message are on both the INTERNAL working group
mailing list and the open public email list, so you will receive 2
messages, one for each list.

Please respond to this email as to your preferences:  Remain on both
internal and public lists, remain only on public list, or unsubscribe from
both lists.

NOTE:  If you choose to "remain only on public list", you will be
effectively "resigning" from the Navigation Working Group.

Thanks, and sorry for bugging you... just following orders.