[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Tracking Data Message P1.0.4

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jan 8 15:56:03 UTC 2017

All:

    Attached are 3 documents representing (long overdue) work on the TDM P1.0.4:

    1. A clean "changes accepted" version.
    2. A "changes tracked" version that reflects changes since the previous Pink Book P1.0.3.
    3. A "changes tracked" version that reflects cumulative changes in the current revision cycle (i.e., with respect to the current TDM Blue Book.

    Recalling the "Basic Plan for TDM Version 2" that we discussed at Rome...

    1. Complete TDM Version 2 based on changes to date, as soon as possible.
    2. Immediately upon publication of Version 2, open discussions for Version 3.

    With this P1.0.4 version I think we are getting close to something that could be submitted to the CCSDS Secretariat for Agency Review (and I'm still hoping that the review can be restricted to just "changed pages" instead of the entire document). The document of cumulative changes will give a feel; I left it in MS Word format so you can use MS Word "Review" feature to click through all the changes.

    Since we are just focusing on "changes to date" for this Version 2 update, I don't propose to send review assignments. Rather, I'm hoping that the WG will look at the changed sections and comment on errors, omissions, etc.

    Regards, and Happy New Year!