[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS: Maneuver Message Requirements 1/5/17 update

Vallado, David dvallado at agi.com
Mon Jan 9 12:58:13 UTC 2017

That makes sense to me. Is this another case illustrating the need to perhaps consider a more functional decomposition of the standards so that each one doesn't have to have time, propagation, attitude, etc? Rather, they could refer to the standard on each of those sub topics and whatever differentiators are required for the specific issue at hand.

dav
David A Vallado
Senior Research Astrodynamicist, CSSI/AGI
719-573-2600, 719-573-9079 FAX, 610-981-8614 direct
There is a new STK ... agi.com/ThisOneGoesTo11<http://agi.com/ThisOneGoesTo11>