[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Tracking Data Message Pink Book 1.0.3

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 16 18:56:39 UTC 2016

All:

At long last I'm satisfying my action item to produce an updated Pink Book draft of the TDM.  I've attached "changestracked" and "changesaccepted" versions. The changes reflect those since P1.0.2, not a comprehensive set (we can get those at the end of the journey). For easier reading, I recommend the "changesaccepted" version.

I was hoping this could potentially be the last major draft before we submit for Agency Review, but there's some more work to do in a few areas... This WILL be the last major draft prior to the Cleveland Meetings, so I recommend that those planning to participate at Cleveland become familiar with it.