[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] NHM WB 13/14 Review Assignments

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 9 04:52:03 UTC 2015

All:

Per discussion at last week's telecon, attached please find review
assignments for the Navigation Hardware Message White Book Versions 13/14.
 Joe sent out the documents last week.  If you don't care about the
detailed changes from White Book Version 12, I recommend going straight to
the White Book Version 14 changes tracked version.  If you want to follow
the course of changes, you'll need to use both version 13 and 14 changes
tracked versions too.

NOTE:  Everyone on the moims-nav-exec mailing list has an assignment
totaling about 10 pages (though it may be necessary to refer to pages
outside your assignment for context).  You are of course welcome to review
the entire document... the assignment is your minimum responsibility.
Reviewing our works in progress is an absolutely critical element of
making progress as a WG.

PLEASE NOTE:  We have a deadline of 23-Nov-2015 to provide comments due to
Joe's having to leave the group effective 30-Nov-2015.  Send your comments
to joseph.hashmall at ai-solutions.com with copy to
moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org

Thanks!