[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: NHM Version 12

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon May 25 01:49:15 UTC 2015

All:

Attached is the NHM White Book version 12 that Joe has prepared.  See his notes below for special instructions.

I've also attached document review assignments, in keeping with our recent practice of "divide and conquer" recommended by Juergen, and a blank CRM for your comments.  Please complete your review and commentary by 01-Jul-2015.