[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: [CCSDS] PRM White Book 2.5

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 4 22:49:15 UTC 2015

All:

Attached is Fran's work on the Pointing Requests Message (PRM) 2.5, for your review and comment.  If you have a chance to take a look at this prior to the meetings that commence 23-March-2015 that would be great!  We are hoping to submit this version of the PRM (with possible revisions) for Red Book review after discussion at the meeting.