[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] NHM Draft 10 Comments - Juan Carlos Raymond

Raymond, Juan C. (GSFC-5910) juan.c.raymond at nasa.gov
Fri Jan 16 04:57:43 UTC 2015

Joe,

I just finished the review of the NHM sections assigned to me. This is a very complex and challenging message. I had to go through all the sections of the NHM to understand the examples in annexes E and F. You have done a great job with the proposed standard despite the complexity of it. My comments are attached to this email for your consideration.

Best regards,
Juan

[business_card]