[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] NHM White Book 9 Comments

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Aug 10 15:28:13 UTC 2014

Joe:  Attached are my comments on my assigned sections of the NHM White
Book 9.  I plan to continue reviewing the rest of the document, but wanted
to ensure that my assigned sections were reviewed by the target date.

All:  As a reminder, attached is the list of assigned sections.  If you
have completed your review of your assigned sections, or cannot for some
reason fulfill the assignment, please let me know... we have a tentative
review target of 16-Aug-2014.