[Moims-mp] Updated MPS Blue Book, EA Model and XSD Schema

roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com roger.rocketbrain at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 21 17:01:46 UTC 2023

Dear All,

Following the WG Telecon earlier this week, I have updated the Blue Book as
agreed, also addressing Peter's editorial comments.  I have also made minor
changes to the EA model in line with this, and generated the XSD File
Schemas.
All have been uploaded to the Google Drive.

Latest version of the Blue Book is Draft H3
Latest draft of the EA Model is Draft X2
Latest version of the Schema files is at the top level of the MPS File
Schema directory.

Cheers,

Roger