[Moims-mp] MP&S WG meeting 18/01/2023 minutes

Peter van der Plas Peter.van.der.Plas at esa.int
Mon Jan 23 09:51:14 UTC 2023

Dear all,

Please find below the minutes of the MP&S WG meeting from last week. Let me know if I missed something.

Best regards,

Peter

--

Subject: Mission Planning & Scheduling WG meeting
Date and time: 18 January 2023, 16:00 - 18:00 CET

Attendance list

- Peter van der Plas (ESA, chair)
- Christoph Lenzen (DLR)
- Clément Hubin (CNES)
- Dominik Marszk (ESA)
- Geoffrey Lochmaier (NASA)
- Guillermo Buenadicha (ESA)
- Maria Woerle (DLR)
- Olly Page (UKSA)
- Roger Thompson (ESA)
- Veniamin Zlobin (ESA)

Agenda

1. Prototyping status
2. Blue Book updates
3. Blue Book agencies review
4. SpaceOps2023 conference paper
5. AOB

Minutes

1.  Prototyping status

A dedicated prototyping meeting was held on 16/01/2023, with the MoM provided by Dominik. The prototyping efforts at DLR and ESA are progressing well. ESOC to ensure that GMV support will be available in 2023. An updated MAL is expected in the near term, with the main features required by MP&S (e.g. polymorphism) included. MP&S should incorporate this updated MAL in the prototyping, to identify any issues at an early stage.

Guillermo is in the process of updating the Yellow Book Annex tables as discussed during the Toulouse meeting, to be provided on the Google Drive shortly. The Yellow Book will be updated accordingly, but at a later stage.

2. Blue Book updates

The latest BB draft H2 and EA model draft X have been made available by Roger on the Google Drive. Some feedback from Peter was discussed, to be incorporated by Roger in a next version, if possible before the end of January.

3. Blue Book agencies review

With the expected updates to the BB and EA model, the book will be considered ready for Agencies review. As the MAL BB is not yet in Agencies Review, we will wait until the next MP&S WG meeting to perform a final check on the status of the MP&S BB and other artefacts, before sending it to the MOIMS-AD.

The SANA Registry artefacts (XML Schemas ZIP and MP&S Service Specification XML) shall be put in SANA with as "draft" items. Peter to request this to SANA support group.

It was agreed that the BB figures shall be provided in a single ZIP. The EA diagrams will be provided as JPEGs (with sufficient resolution), as it will be difficult to create these in a SVG format. We will await any feedback from the Secretariat here, before taking any action from our side.

4. SpaceOps2023 conference paper

The paper should be completed by the 30th of January, according to the deadline set by the SpaceOps organisation.

An outline and introduction was provided by Peter. A few comments were received from Marc. DLR will provides their inputs soon (done by now). ESAC will provide their inputs by 25/01. In addition, the ESOC OpsSat mission (Vladimir Zelenevskiy) will provide input to the paper.

Peter will present the paper during the SpaceOps Conference.

5. AOB

The next MP&S WG meeting is planned for Wednesday 1 March 2023, 16:00 - 18:00 CET.

Best regards,

Peter

ESA - European Space Agency

Peter van der Plas
EGSE and Ground Systems section (TEC-SWG)
Directorate of Technology, Engineering and Quality

ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299, NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Peter.van.der.Plas at esa.int<mailto:Peter.van.der.Plas at esa.int> | www.esa.int<http://www.esa.int/>
Phone +31 71 565 5848 | Fax +31 71 565 5420 | Mobile +31 6 51 93 44 30

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).