[Moims-mp] MoM for the MP&S WG meeting on 23/02/2021

Guillermo.Buenadicha at esa.int Guillermo.Buenadicha at esa.int
Tue Feb 23 18:14:45 UTC 2021

Dear Peter:

Awfully sorry having missed this one, but GSIR from Euclid and other
urgent commitments kept me busy this afternoon. I have seen the call from
Maria to recap on findings, I will attend the proposed splinter

Regards

Guillermo Buenadicha, SCI-SDE
Euclid SOC System Engineer
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC) ESA
Villanueva de la CaƱada, Madrid, SPAIN
Phone  (34) 91 813 12 70
guillermo.buenadicha at esa.int