[Moims-mp] FW: [CMC Alert] CCSDS Review of CCSDS 902.13-R-1, Abstract Event Definition

Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int Mehran.Sarkarati at esa.int
Thu Aug 8 10:33:52 UTC 2019

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for bringing this up. It is a valid question.

Mario, as MOIMS AD had asked all WG chairs if they have any objection to
start the review. Marc and Roger looked into and gave feedback with regard
to concerns about the ID of the event.
Hence Mario approved the start of the review with following condition:

We can certainly raise RIDs as part of the review. So, yes let's discus in
our web-ex on 10 September and conclude if we need to raise a RID.

Regards
Mehran