[Moims-mp] FW: [CMC Alert] CCSDS Review of CCSDS 902.13-R-1, Abstract Event Definition

Christoph.Lenzen at dlr.de Christoph.Lenzen at dlr.de
Tue Aug 6 16:00:29 UTC 2019

Hi Mehran and all,

I expect most of you have been informed about the 'abstract event' red book review (see http://public.ccsds.org/review/). For our purpose, this is insufficient, since it restricts to time based events. I'm not sure how we should take this into account - should we suggest to extend this event to include geometric events, too or should we try to build our events on top of this? Or should we ignore this at all?
Due date is 4.10. so we still have a webex in time.

Cheers,

Christoph