[Moims-ipr] RE: [Moims-dai] [Fwd: ISO Systematic Review of CCSDS Document 651.0-B-1 (ISO 20652:2006 - Producer-archive interface - Methodology abstract standard)]

Allan, PM (Peter) peter.allan at stfc.ac.uk
Thu May 28 06:34:59 EDT 2009

John,

ISO changed its procedures so that the first review happens after 3
years, followed by 5 yearly reviews. The CCSDS management council agreed
to go along with this as to do otherwise would be incredibly messy.

It seems that this change has not been fully passed on to those who need
to know.

Peter Allan
Dr. Peter M. Allan
Head, Space Data Division
Space Science and Technology Department
Science and Technology Facilities Council
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus
Didcot
Oxfordshire OX11 0QX
England
e-mail: peter.allan at stfc.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (1235) 445723     fax: +44 (1235) 446667