[Moims-ipr] IPR schedule or a science-fiction movie

Louis Reich lreich at csc.com
Tue Sep 18 12:13:28 EDT 2007

Nestor,

Where did this requirement come from? This is the first I have heard of it.

Lou

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

             GianMaria.Pinna at e
             sa.int
             moims-ipr-bounces         "MOIMS-Information Packaging &
             @mailman.ccsds.or         Registries"
             g                         <moims-ipr at mailman.ccsds.org>
                                                                        cc
                                       moims-ipr at mailman.ccsds.org,
             09/18/07 11:38 AM         moims-ipr-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Moims-ipr] IPR schedule or a
             Please respond to         science-fiction movie
             "MOIMS-Informatio
             n Packaging &amp;
                Registries"
             <moims-ipr at mailma
               n.ccsds.org>

Nestor,

if we get a template for this report, we (ESA) can issue for the XFDU usage
in our SAFE format (which is much more than a prototype of course).

Regards,
Gian Maria

             Nestor.Peccia at esa.

             int

             Sent by:
             moims-ipr-bounces@         moims-ipr at mailman.ccsds.org

             mailman.ccsds.org
cc

Subject
             18/09/2007 17:17           [Moims-ipr] IPR schedule or a

                                        science-fiction movie

             Please respond to

             "MOIMS-Information

              Packaging &amp;

                Registries"

             <moims-ipr at mailman

                .ccsds.org>

Dear all,

I was looking at the schedule presented / discussed / agreed at Col Springs
and the work done until today. I do not need to add anything more wrt "the
reality" vis-a-vis the initial dream.

The next issue for the future XFDU BB (there are no so many RIDs) is the
test
report of the 2 prototypes. There will be no approval for a BB until the
test
reports are not issued following a certain (relaxed) format.

I would suggest that IPR contacts asap the NAV WG (David Berry, NASA-JPL)
ask for an example of test report. They are currently working on the TDM /
ADM Test reports.

ciao
nestor