[Moims-ipr] Re: Test report

Berry, David david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 18 11:54:47 EDT 2007

Nestor and MOIMS-IPR:

I have attached a copy of the most recent draft of the Tracking Data
Message Test Plan/Report.  The testing is still in progress (about 90%
complete) and the draft is still in progress too, but this is what we will
present to the CESG when it is complete.  As far as I know there is no
standard test plan/report format, so this is what we worked out.

Best regards,
David