[Moims-ipr] IPR schedule or a science-fiction movie

GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int
Wed Sep 19 07:59:17 EDT 2007

Lou,

could you please send the XFDU RIDs received in order to be able to analyse
them before the meeting? I will almost certainly not be able to attend this
time and I'd like to see and discuss them with Stephane (who will attend the
meeting).

Thanks,
Gian Maria

             Nestor.Peccia at esa.
             int
             Sent by:                                                     To
             moims-ipr-bounces@         moims-ipr at mailman.ccsds.org
             mailman.ccsds.org                                            cc

                                                                     Subject
             18/09/2007 17:17           [Moims-ipr] IPR schedule or a
                                        science-fiction movie

             Please respond to
             "MOIMS-Information
              Packaging &
                Registries"
             <moims-ipr at mailman
                .ccsds.org>

Dear all,

I was looking at the schedule presented / discussed / agreed at Col Springs
and the work done until today. I do not need to add anything more wrt "the
reality" vis-a-vis the initial dream.

The next issue for the future XFDU BB (there are no so many RIDs) is the test
report of the 2 prototypes. There will be no approval for a BB until the test
reports are not issued following a certain (relaxed) format.

I would suggest that IPR contacts asap the NAV WG (David Berry, NASA-JPL) to
ask for an example of test report. They are currently working on the TDM /
ADM Test reports.

ciao
nestor