[Moims-ipr] I am worried because IPR / DAI are in danger to be killed

Don Sawyer Donald.M.Sawyer at nasa.gov
Wed May 2 13:09:35 EDT 2007

Nestor,

Actually, in DAI there has been a lot of work but it has not been
visible on the DAI list.  We need to correct this.  One factor is
that Daniele was on vacation for several weeks during which time NASA
was taking the lead and generated a lot of material.  Now that
Daniele is back she is taking the lead.  We'll get the latest
material out on the DAI list.

I'll let Lou respond for IPR.

There should be no issue with regard to killing DAI or IPR due to
lack of NASA participation.  NASA has funding that was not
appreciated by the NASA CMC representative and thus i believe it lead
to your concern.

That said, there is always the possibility for new chair persons.

cheers-
don