[Moims-ipr] I am worried because IPR / DAI are in danger to be killed

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed May 2 12:03:07 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I am a little bit worried for the inaction of the WGs since Colorado Springs.

When I compare the activity done in NAV and SM&C WGs (5 to 7 telecons since
Jan 2007), your activity has been very low.

In order to have some political movements, I need to know the NASA GSFC
position.

One of the possibilities could be to take the chairmanship of IPR / DAI by
the Europeans and increase our resources. This can avoid the disolution of
both groups.

I would appreciate your feedback asap.

ciao
nestor