[Moims-ipr] Agenda for CCSDS MOIMS DAI, IPR, and Certification BoF

Don Sawyer Donald.M.Sawyer at nasa.gov
Tue Dec 19 11:55:36 EST 2006

David,

Yes, that is exactly right.  We were not planning to do anything more
than come to a view on OAIS as to:

1.  Do we believe updates are needed at this time AND if so,  is
there sufficient experience and commitment to lead this update?
2.  What should be the general scope of the update, given the
comments received?

As for the Certification BoF, not knowing how long it may run, I put
in more time for OAIS as fill because if we decide to go for updates,
I think we'll need an OAIS BoF and there will certainly be stuff to
talk about.

We're going to send out (today) the currently received list of OAIS
comments.  We did get some from DCC.

ciao,

don