[Moims-ipr] Agenda for CCSDS MOIMS DAI, IPR, and Certification BoF

Giaretta, DL (David) D.L.Giaretta at rl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 19 03:05:37 EST 2006

Hi DOn

is the first OAIS related meeting a review of the position wrt comments. I assume there will not actually be any detailed work done. By the way, how many comments have come in. I know there should be at least some from the UK i.e. those from the DPC/DCC.

The Friday, associated with the BoF OAIS is mentioned again - I assume that is in case the BoF is very short - as it might well be - so we can do start making some plans.

Regards

...David