[Moims-dai] Preparation of MOIMS CESG Report for Spring Meeting

Daniel Fischer Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
Thu May 2 15:39:08 UTC 2024

Dear all,

Please find attached the MOIMS CESG Report from last Fall.

Please prepare the input for your working group compliant with the format in
this presentation and submit it to me latest by 03.05. after the MOIMS
plenary meeting.

Please also send me the WG inputs for the demographics slide (slide 2).

In this way I can prepare the report to the CESG meeting on Monday.

Kind Regards

Daniel Fischer

MOIMS Area Director