[Moims-dai] FW: Electronic Data Sheets

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 19:19:37 UTC 2023

DAI folks:  This morning I had an action to get some orientation info on
Electronic Data Sheets (EDSs).  Ramon Krosley's text below and the two
attachments are the result.  Open for discussion at the next telecon.

The PPT addresses a lot of stuff related to Functional Resource Models, but
there are several charts on EDSs.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA