[Moims-dai] Proposed text to respond to PS comments RE: Reminder of Skype call tomorrow (Tuesday)

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Tue Aug 31 12:32:54 UTC 2021

I've transferred Peter's comments into this Word document and put some
proposed responses.

Comments or alternatives welcomed.

Note that the Word document has text in which is coloured but note that
these are the changes we made compared to the original ISO 16363 and are not
actually tracked changes in the Word system. I have put some changes in with
tracked changes which you will find it you look for changes.

..David