[Moims-dai] EWA talks

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Tue Aug 24 14:03:51 UTC 2021

From: david at giaretta.org <david at giaretta.org>
Sent: 24 August 2021 13:59
To: 'kearneysolutions at gmail.com' <kearneysolutions at gmail.com>; 'John
Garrett' <garrett at his.com>; 'Steve Hughes (398B)'
<john.s.hughes at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: RE: Another telecon?

I've uploaded the PPTX and MP4 file in
\Dropbox\Meetings\20210815-Virtual-EWA

PPTX (without OAIS-IF)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zk99rewozce601x/EWA%20Virtual%202021%20-%20Report%
20on%20Developments%20in%20OAIS%20-%20v7%20-%20all-%20DG.pptx?dl=0

Intro MP4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2sw5dts5t1qrk3p/EWA%20Virtual%202021%20-%20Report%
20on%20Developments%20in%20OAIS%20-%20v7%20-%20rec2-%20DG-Intro.mp4?dl=0

IPELTU MP4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d97ig1v43pl5zpu/EWA%20Virtual%202021%20-%20Report%
20on%20Developments%20in%20OAIS%20-%20v7%20-%20rec2-%20DG-IPELTU.mp4?dl=0

OAIS update MP4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7enkpien4luu9b/EWA%20Virtual%202021%20-%20Report%
20on%20Developments%20in%20OAIS%20-%20v7%20-%20rec2-%20DG-OAIS-update.mp4?dl
=0

Regards

..David