[Moims-dai] Work in Other Disciplines

Bruce AMBACHER bambacher at verizon.net
Thu Nov 12 22:00:27 UTC 2020

All,As a member of the original OAIS effort, co-chair of Trusted Repositories  Audit and Certification (TRAC), and member of the team that developed ISO 16363 and ISO 16919, I have followed your work from a distance since I am now retired and no longer have direct digital standards or digital preservation responsibilities.
Over the past year or so I have been receiving citations and PDFs of scholarly work in other disciplines that parallel your current efforts. Attached is a list of the URLs for PDFs I have received over the last three months.
If there is any real interest in learning about such efforts I will compile the citations as I receive them and forward them quarterly.